- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat ALS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Glaucoma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Celiac Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Addiction With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Essential Tremor With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Oligospermia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Crohn’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Meniere’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat PTSD With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPH With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: pain
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Bleeding and discomfort when you go to the bathroom? Burning or itching around the anus? Hemorrhoid pain is caused by swollen blood vessels around the rectum. Acupuncture and TCM reduce inflammation and can bring swift hemorrhoid relief.
Sometimes called “piles,” (from the Latin “pila,” meaning “balls”), hemorrhoids often do
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Do you suffer from insomnia or do you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) offers many solutions on how to sleep better without sleeping aids. TCM stresses the importance of getting a good night sleep. Chinese medicine has tools such as; exercise, Chinese
How to Reduce and Prevent Inflammation
We usually think of inflammation as something that affects our muscles and joints, causing them to swell and ache. We observe these manifestations when people are injured causing knee pain or elbow pain from injuries like an ankle sprain. This suffering from pain and tenderness is actually our body’s normal protective response to restrict
Migraine headaches are a bit of mystery to the medical world. This ailment tends to be poorly understood and frequently undiagnosed and under-treated. According to the Migraine Research Foundation, this neurological disease affects nearly 39 million Americans. Migraines are characterized by severe, throbbing pain usually found on only one side of the head. Migraine headaches can also be
There are four main types of headache: tension, cluster, sinus and migraine. And, there are varying triggers for these headaches, such as food, stress, hormones, dehydration and weather. Fortunately, eliminating the triggers and finding natural ways to prevent and help an ongoing headache are possible.