- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- Chinese New Year 2024 Year of the Dragon
- How To Treat Addison’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Vitiligo With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPPV (Vertigo) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hashimoto’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Graves Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat POTS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Psoriasis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Scleroderma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat CRPS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Stomach Ulcer With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: cancer
By Dr. Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. and Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Until very recently, it seemed cancer was the one illness that had touched everyone’s life in some way. Cancer is the leading cause of death in the world. Almost 40% of the population will be diagnosed with some form of cancer at least once in their lives. We
How to Reduce and Prevent Inflammation
We usually think of inflammation as something that affects our muscles and joints, causing them to swell and ache. We observe these manifestations when people are injured causing knee pain or elbow pain from injuries like an ankle sprain. This suffering from pain and tenderness is actually our body’s normal protective response to restrict
Leukopenia is a term used when there are less than adequate white blood cells in the bloodstream. This condition may make those suffering from it susceptible to infections. Leukopenia is often seen in diseases such as AIDS, cancer and lupus, as well as in common occurrences like the flu or a cold. Leukopenia can also be medically induced, as is
It isn’t all in your mind. Stress affects your health at every level. Learn how to combat the negative effects of stress on your body, mind and spirit.
by Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
“But he was so young!” “But there wasn’t anything wrong with her!” Have you heard of someone you know–maybe a friend or a relative, maybe
Quit the tobacco, and don’t start if you haven’t already
It should be common sense now that smoking or chewing tobacco can lead to multiple types of cancer. If you are trying to quit, you are not alone. Try joining a support group or making a plan for yourself to set goals for quitting. Facing addiction is hard, but not