- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Mon Closed Tue 8 am to 4 pm Wed Closed Thu 8 am - 4 pm Fri Closed Sat 8 am - 4 pm Sun ClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How To Treat Amnesia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Heel Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Bloated Stomach With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat ED With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Candida With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Leiomyoma of the Uterus With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hives With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Shingles With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Bell’s Palsy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Gout With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aging Skin With Cosmetic Acupuncture
- How to Treat Depression With Acupuncture and TCM
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: stress
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Skin rash with itchy welts or red bumps that seem to appear suddenly, then move to another part of the body, or go away? Hives, also known as urticaria, are caused by a type of allergic reaction that creates a temporary rash or swelling of the skin. TCM and
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. and Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
A panic attack is a sudden, overwhelming sense of fear that causes an intense emotional and physical response, often including trouble breathing, heart or chest pain, sweating, and dizziness. One way to get help for panic attacks and relieve the effects of long-term stress is with acupuncture and
by Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Nowadays, we hear pretty constantly that everyone is “under a lot of stress.” But what is stress?
Stress is a natural reaction in the body to any difficulties or changes that we face in life. Stress affects health at every level: physically, mentally, and emotionally. Stress can bring a lot of negative effects
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Do you suffer from insomnia or do you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) offers many solutions on how to sleep better without sleeping aids. TCM stresses the importance of getting a good night sleep. Chinese medicine has tools such as; exercise, Chinese
One of the most wonderful things about being an acupuncturist is the ability to stimulate points on my own body when I need to. If I get a headache, or feel a cold coming on, I can always hop up on my table for a quick tune-up with some needles. Even when I’m not at the office, the