- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Hay Fever With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ovulation Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Eczema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dysmenorrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: TCM philosophy
How to Sleep Better with Acupuncture and TCM
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Do you suffer from insomnia or do you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) offers many solutions on how to sleep better without sleeping aids. TCM stresses the importance of getting a good night sleep. Chinese medicine has tools such as; exercise, Chinese
Posted in Acupressure, Acupuncture, Anxiety, Chinese Medicine, fatigue, Health, Herbs, Insomnia, Sleep, Stress, Stress & Anxiety, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, depression, diet, energy, exercise, insomnia, pain, sleep, stress, tcm Comments Off on How to Sleep Better with Acupuncture and TCM
Wisdom Story – Wealth, Success & Health
by Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
One windy Winter day, a woman looked out her window and saw three elderly men sitting by the side of the road in front of her house. A generous lady, she went out and asked them, “Would you like to come in from the cold and have something to eat?”
The men smiled gratefully,
Posted in Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Health, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized Also tagged acupuncture, dr. Tan, Santa Monica, tcm Comments Off on Wisdom Story – Wealth, Success & Health
Who’s Pushing Your Buttons?
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Everybody wants to be happy. But, who is in control of your feelings? You? Somebody else? Life itself?
Once, I had just flown back to L.A. After waiting in a long line, I managed to get a taxi.
When I got in, the driver asked, “Where to, sir?” He sounded nervous.
Posted in Anxiety, Chinese Medicine, Depression, Stress, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, anxiety, Chinese proverb, depression, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, stress Comments Off on Who’s Pushing Your Buttons?