- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 8 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Improve Mental Health With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) With Acupuncture and TCM
- Happy Chinese New Year 2022: Year of the Tiger
- How to Treat Pneumonia Symptoms With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat the Common Cold With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Trigeminal Neuralgia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Mononucleosis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat ALS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Glaucoma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Celiac Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: depression
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Mental health problems are becoming more and more prevalent, yet more than half of Americans experiencing mental illness do not get treatment. Mental disorders like depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, SAD (seasonal affective disorder), OCD, and postpartum depression can be improved with acupuncture and
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac, Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a type of mental illness that develops after a person has gone through a traumatic life event. PTSD flashbacks, intrusive thoughts, nightmares, and sleep disorders are a few of the most common signs of PTSD. Acupuncture and TCM are widely accepted as a
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac, Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai. L.Ac., Ph.D.
More than ever, people are struggling with feelings of sadness, anxiety, and isolation. Feeling empty or worried all the time, having difficulty concentrating, or even having thoughts of suicide are all possible symptoms of depression. Acupuncture has been shown to be effective for helping manage and overcome both
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Do you suffer from insomnia or do you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) offers many solutions on how to sleep better without sleeping aids. TCM stresses the importance of getting a good night sleep. Chinese medicine has tools such as; exercise, Chinese
Stress is a word many people are familiar with. The dictionary defines stress in multiple ways, but there is only one that matters when we discuss how stress affects our physical bodies. The definition is this, “stress is a physical, chemical or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental tension.” And while most people think of stress as being