- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Hay Fever With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ovulation Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Eczema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dysmenorrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: los angles
How to Treat Hives With Acupuncture and TCM
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Skin rash with itchy welts or red bumps that seem to appear suddenly, then move to another part of the body, or go away? Hives, also known as urticaria, are caused by a type of allergic reaction that creates a temporary rash or swelling of the skin. TCM and
Posted in Acupuncture, Allergies, Chinese Medicine, Cupping, detox, Diet, Immune System, Inflammation, Liver, Skin, Stress & Anxiety, Uncategorized Also tagged acupuncture, allergies, allergy, hives, rash, Santa Monica, stress, tcm, urticaria Comments Off on How to Treat Hives With Acupuncture and TCM
How To Treat Sprained Ankles by Acupuncture and TCM
by Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Prompt treatment of sprained ankles by Acupuncture and TCM can reduce pain, swelling, and recovery time. Acupuncture improves circulation to alleviate inflammation and generates the flow of endorphins to relieve pain.
A sprained ankle is one of the most common injuries. It can happen to kids and adults of all ages. It
Posted in Acupuncture, Pain, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized Also tagged acupuncture, injury, Santa Monica, sprained ankle Comments Off on How To Treat Sprained Ankles by Acupuncture and TCM