- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Hay Fever With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ovulation Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Eczema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dysmenorrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: detox
How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why is it important to do a detox or body cleanse periodically? When done with the right support from an acupuncturist near me, detoxing can help improve your digestion, immune function, fertility, and many other aspects of your health. Store bought colon cleanse products or a juice cleanse won’t really
Posted in Acupuncture, Circulation, Cupping, detox, fatigue, Headaches/Migraines, Herbs, infertility, Inflammation, Insomnia, Liver, Men's Health, Mental Health, Migraines & Headaches, Pain, PMS, Qi Gong, Skin, Skin Care, Sleep, Stress & Anxiety, Uncategorized, Wellness, Women's Health Also tagged cleanse, weight loss Comments Off on How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
How to Treat Addiction With Acupuncture and TCM
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac, Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Are you, or is someone you love, struggling with alcohol addiction or some other substance abuse problem? Alcoholism, drug addiction, and other issues like porn addiction problems or food addiction can be helped with TCM treatment. Acupuncture for addiction can help people overcome the physical symptoms of alcohol
Posted in Acupuncture, Anxiety, Chinese Medicine, Depression, detox, Herbs, Insomnia, Sleep, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized, What We Treat Also tagged addiction, alcohol addiction, alcoholism, substance abuse, substance use disorder Comments Off on How to Treat Addiction With Acupuncture and TCM
Acupuncture and Alcohol Detoxification
Alcoholism affects nearly 16 million adults in the United States, yet only approximately 1.5 million Americans actually seek and get help to deal with their addiction. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis, nearly 88,000 people die from alcohol-related deaths every year, which makes alcohol the fourth leading preventable cause of death in the United States. After all
Posted in Acupuncture, detox Also tagged acupuncture, alcohol, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture and Alcohol Detoxification
New Year’s Cleaning & Detox
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
The New Year is traditionally a time to re-focus our attention and energies. For many of us, this includes a renewed interest in our physical health. Taking the time and effort to “do a cleanse” may have become a trendy idea in recent years, but it is actually an age-old practice with many benefits.
Posted in Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Diet, Health, Wellness Also tagged acupuncture, cleanse, Los Angeles, new year, Santa Monica, tcm Comments Off on New Year’s Cleaning & Detox