- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Hay Fever With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ovulation Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Eczema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dysmenorrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: cleanse
How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why is it important to do a detox or body cleanse periodically? When done with the right support from an acupuncturist near me, detoxing can help improve your digestion, immune function, fertility, and many other aspects of your health. Store bought colon cleanse products or a juice cleanse won’t really
Posted in Acupuncture, Circulation, Cupping, detox, fatigue, Headaches/Migraines, Herbs, infertility, Inflammation, Insomnia, Liver, Men's Health, Mental Health, Migraines & Headaches, Pain, PMS, Qi Gong, Skin, Skin Care, Sleep, Stress & Anxiety, Uncategorized, Wellness, Women's Health Also tagged detox, weight loss Comments Off on How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
New Year’s Cleaning & Detox
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
The New Year is traditionally a time to re-focus our attention and energies. For many of us, this includes a renewed interest in our physical health. Taking the time and effort to “do a cleanse” may have become a trendy idea in recent years, but it is actually an age-old practice with many benefits.
Posted in Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Diet, Health, Wellness Also tagged acupuncture, detox, Los Angeles, new year, Santa Monica, tcm Comments Off on New Year’s Cleaning & Detox