- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat Seizures With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Parkinson’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat HIV/AIDS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hepatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat PMS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Tennis Elbow With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Toothaches With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Quit Smoking With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat UTI With Acupuncture and TCM
- The Ultimate Guide to the Acupuncture Point on Head for Headaches
- How to Treat Hip Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Herpes Simplex With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: migraine
by Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why does the TCM doctor always put an acupuncture needle in top of head? If you’ve had acupuncture before, it’s likely that your acupuncturist used some acupuncture points on head during your treatments. Using pressure points on the head is something TCM doctors do often, because there are so many
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Feeling light-headed and dizzy? Maybe you feel like your head is spinning, or that the world is spinning around you? Headache, nausea, dizziness, and vertigo are symptoms that can be caused by a variety of health problems. Acupuncture and TCM offer vertigo treatment that can help relieve that
By Xiaomei Cai L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Migraine is a disorder that affects about 10% of people worldwide; women are three times more likely to suffer migraine headaches than men. A migraine is an intense headache that lasts anywhere from several hours to three days and is severe enough to impede normal activities. The throbbing,