- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Autoimmune Disorders With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2024 Year of the Dragon
- How To Treat Addison’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Vitiligo With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPPV (Vertigo) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hashimoto’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Graves Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat POTS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Psoriasis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Scleroderma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat CRPS With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: neck pain
by Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why does the TCM doctor always put an acupuncture needle in top of head? If you’ve had acupuncture before, it’s likely that your acupuncturist used some acupuncture points on head during your treatments. Using pressure points on the head is something TCM doctors do often, because there are so many
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why do I have a sharp shooting pain down one leg? What should I do if my neck is stiff and hurts to turn? What can I do to help a spasm in lower back? Any of these kinds of pain may be caused by a herniated disc, which
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Neck pain, or pain that occurs or originates in the cervical spine, is a common complaint among people of all ages. Neck strain due to everyday repetitive motions, posture while working on the computer, or an odd sleeping position is something everyone can relate to. Acute neck pain or whiplash can be caused
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi, blood, yin, and yang), whereas the yang organs are more active and have a function of constantly filling and emptying. The bladder is a perfect example of a yang organ.