- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Hay Fever With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ovulation Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Eczema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dysmenorrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: neck pain
The Ultimate Guide to the Acupuncture Point on Head for Headaches
by Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why does the TCM doctor always put an acupuncture needle in top of head? If you’ve had acupuncture before, it’s likely that your acupuncturist used some acupuncture points on head during your treatments. Using pressure points on the head is something TCM doctors do often, because there are so many
Posted in Acupressure, Acupuncture, Acupuncture Studies, Chinese Medicine, Headaches/Migraines, Insomnia, Migraines, Migraines & Headaches, Skin Care, Sleep, Stress & Anxiety, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized, What We Treat Also tagged acupressure, acupuncture, head points, headache, Los Angeles, migraine, points on head, Santa Monica, tcm Comments Off on The Ultimate Guide to the Acupuncture Point on Head for Headaches
How to Treat a Herniated Disc With Acupuncture & TCM
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why do I have a sharp shooting pain down one leg? What should I do if my neck is stiff and hurts to turn? What can I do to help a spasm in lower back? Any of these kinds of pain may be caused by a herniated disc, which
Posted in Acupuncture, Inflammation, Massage, Moxibustion, Pain, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized Also tagged acupuncture, herniated disc, Los Angeles, low back pain, Santa Monica, slipped disc, tcm Comments Off on How to Treat a Herniated Disc With Acupuncture & TCM
How to Get Rid of Neck Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Neck pain, or pain that occurs or originates in the cervical spine, is a common complaint among people of all ages. Neck strain due to everyday repetitive motions, posture while working on the computer, or an odd sleeping position is something everyone can relate to. Acute neck pain or whiplash can be caused
Posted in Acupuncture, Pain, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized Also tagged acupuncture, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, stiff neck, tcm Comments Off on How to Get Rid of Neck Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
The Bladder in Chinese Medicine
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi, blood, yin, and yang), whereas the yang organs are more active and have a function of constantly filling and emptying. The bladder is a perfect example of a yang organ.
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged back pain, bladder Comments Off on The Bladder in Chinese Medicine