- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat Essential Tremor With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Oligospermia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Crohn’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Meniere’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat PTSD With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPH With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Seizures With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Parkinson’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat HIV/AIDS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hepatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat PMS With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: neck pain
by Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why does the TCM doctor always put an acupuncture needle in top of head? If you’ve had acupuncture before, it’s likely that your acupuncturist used some acupuncture points on head during your treatments. Using pressure points on the head is something TCM doctors do often, because there are so many
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Why do I have a sharp shooting pain down one leg? What should I do if my neck is stiff and hurts to turn? What can I do to help a spasm in lower back? Any of these kinds of pain may be caused by a herniated disc, which
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Neck pain, or pain that occurs or originates in the cervical spine, is a common complaint among people of all ages. Neck strain due to everyday repetitive motions, posture while working on the computer, or an odd sleeping position is something everyone can relate to. Acute neck pain or whiplash can be caused
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi, blood, yin, and yang), whereas the yang organs are more active and have a function of constantly filling and emptying. The bladder is a perfect example of a yang organ.