- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Quit Smoking With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat UTI With Acupuncture and TCM
- The Ultimate Guide to the Acupuncture Point on Head for Headaches
- How to Treat Hip Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Herpes Simplex With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Stop Snoring With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Musculoskeletal Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Irregular Heartbeat With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hemorrhoids With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Dizziness With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat ADHD With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat TMJ With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: vertigo
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Feeling light-headed and dizzy? Maybe you feel like your head is spinning, or that the world is spinning around you? Headache, nausea, dizziness, and vertigo are symptoms that can be caused by a variety of health problems. Acupuncture and TCM offer vertigo treatment that can help relieve that