- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Gastroparesis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Sleep Apnea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Baker’s Cyst With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Sinusitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Sjogren’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Raynaud’s Syndrome With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Autoimmune Disorders With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2024 Year of the Dragon
- How To Treat Addison’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Vitiligo With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPPV (Vertigo) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: health
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a complete medical system that has been around for nearly 3,000 years. It combines nutrition, herbs, acupuncture and other modalities to help keep the body functioning properly, while also treating any ailments that might occur. TCM has been used to treat both men and women, regardless of their age, and TCM is frequently becoming the
If your love life is lackluster, have you considered Traditional Chinese medicine to help a sagging libido? Acupuncture and herbal formulas may just be the ticket to improve your sex life and reignite your fire.
The organs in Chinese medicine are more than just a physical representation. The organs include not only their physiological function, but also their mental, emotional, spiritual and elemental qualities that align with nature and the seasons. Let’s explore the heart.
The heart season is summer, and heart is considered the most yang: hot, bountiful and abundant. Yang is what is
Every February men all over the world flock to the local flower shops and jewelry stores in search of the perfect bouquet or piece of jewelry to express their undying love to their significant other. Why? Nobody knows for certain, but there are at least a couple of theories.
One theory is a Catholic priest, Valentine, was imprisoned for helping
Oriental medicine (OM) nutrition combines ancient wisdom with modern science. OM nutrition is a holistic approach, which aims to balance all five flavors within most meals with one or two flavors being emphasized for therapeutic purposes. OM nutrition for a hypertension emphasizes bitter flavors, sour flavors and energetically-cooling foods.
OM theory states the bitter flavor benefits the heart in moderation