- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat Seizures With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Parkinson’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat HIV/AIDS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hepatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat PMS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Tennis Elbow With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Toothaches With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Quit Smoking With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat UTI With Acupuncture and TCM
- The Ultimate Guide to the Acupuncture Point on Head for Headaches
- How to Treat Hip Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Herpes Simplex With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: infertility
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Monthly mood swings, bloated stomach, headaches, and weight gain. Why is PMS so bad? Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a set of symptoms that occur in the days before a woman gets her period. PMS symptoms affect every woman differently, and can be serious enough to disrupt your
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D., & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Our patients often ask us these questions: Why do I have heavy periods with severe, painful menstrual cramps that seem to be getting worse and worse? Why do I have spotting in between my menstrual periods? My ovaries hurt, I feel abdominal pain after sex; it even hurts to go
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a common hormonal condition that affects 10-20% of women during their reproductive years. PCOS is also one of the most prevalent causes of infertility among women. The primary problems of PCOS are hormonal imbalances and dysfunction of the ovaries. Women with PCOS have irregular or missing periods, anovulatory