- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Mon Closed Tue 8 am --4 pm Wed 8 am --4 pm Thu 8 am -- 4 pm Fri 8 am -- 4 pm Sat 8 am -- 4 pm Sun ClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How To Treat Amnesia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Heel Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Bloated Stomach With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat ED With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Candida With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Leiomyoma of the Uterus With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hives With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Shingles With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Bell’s Palsy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Gout With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aging Skin With Cosmetic Acupuncture
- How to Treat Depression With Acupuncture and TCM
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: neuropathy
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D., and Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Help, I can’t move half my face! A drooping face is sometimes a sign of stroke, but more often facial droop is caused by Bell’s palsy. Bell’s palsy is a kind of neuropathy that affects the facial muscles, causing weakness or paralysis. Acupuncture and TCM offer a
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
What is the best way to lose weight to manage diabetes? Can you keep glucose levels normal by finding the right foods to eat to lose weight? Keeping diabetes under good control requires a lot of daily effort and working with a team of health care professionals who care about
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Neuropathy pain and tingling, often in the hands or feet, is caused by damage to the nervous system. Dysfunction of the sympathetic nervous system can also interfere with autonomic internal processes like blood pressure and digestion. Relieve the effects of nerve damage with integrative care that includes acupuncture and TCM.
Neuropathy refers in general