- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025310-451-5522
Office HoursMonClosedTue8 am --4 pmWed8 am --4 pmThu8 am -- 4 pmFri8 am -- 4 pmSat8 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat Herpes Simplex With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Stop Snoring With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Musculoskeletal Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Irregular Heartbeat With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hemorrhoids With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Dizziness With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat ADHD With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat TMJ With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Morning Sickness With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Lyme Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Lupus With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Amnesia With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: neuropathy
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D., and Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Help, I can’t move half my face! A drooping face is sometimes a sign of stroke, but more often facial droop is caused by Bell’s palsy. Bell’s palsy is a kind of neuropathy that affects the facial muscles, causing weakness or paralysis. Acupuncture and TCM offer a
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
What is the best way to lose weight to manage diabetes? Can you keep glucose levels normal by finding the right foods to eat to lose weight? Keeping diabetes under good control requires a lot of daily effort and working with a team of health care professionals who care about
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Neuropathy pain and tingling, often in the hands or feet, is caused by damage to the nervous system. Dysfunction of the sympathetic nervous system can also interfere with autonomic internal processes like blood pressure and digestion. Relieve the effects of nerve damage with integrative care that includes acupuncture and TCM.
Neuropathy refers in general