- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Autoimmune Disorders With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2024 Year of the Dragon
- How To Treat Addison’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Vitiligo With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPPV (Vertigo) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hashimoto’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Graves Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat POTS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Psoriasis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Scleroderma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat CRPS With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: hypertension
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
What is high blood pressure? Blood pressure (BP) is the force with which blood, pumped by the heart, pushes against the inner walls of the arteries and veins. When this force is consistently high, it puts a strain on the delicate tissues of the blood vessels and makes your heart
Oriental medicine (OM) nutrition combines ancient wisdom with modern science. OM nutrition is a holistic approach, which aims to balance all five flavors within most meals with one or two flavors being emphasized for therapeutic purposes. OM nutrition for a hypertension emphasizes bitter flavors, sour flavors and energetically-cooling foods.
OM theory states the bitter flavor benefits the heart in moderation