- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Mon Closed Tue 8 am to 4 pm Wed Closed Thu 8 am - 4 pm Fri Closed Sat 8 am - 4 pm Sun ClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat Leiomyoma of the Uterus With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hives With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Shingles With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Bell’s Palsy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Gout With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aging Skin With Cosmetic Acupuncture
- How to Treat Depression With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2021 Year of the Ox
- How to Treat Allergy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Help Stroke Recovery With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hyperthyroidism With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diabetes With Acupuncture and TCM
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: gout
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Sudden, intense pain and swelling in the big toe? Foot, ankle, knee, or elbow is red, hot, swollen and very painful? It may be a type of arthritis called gout that is caused by unusually high uric acid levels in the body. TCM methods have been used to