- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- How to Treat Bronchitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Anemia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Acne With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Encephalitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Muscular Dystrophy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Occipital Neuralgia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Morton’s Neuroma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colic and Infant Reflux With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Emphysema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Claustrophobia Anxiety Disorder With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: neurological
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Difficulty speaking, reading or writing due to brain damage is known as “aphasia.” Different types of aphasia can develop after a person has a stroke or head injury. Aphasia can also be a symptom of dementia. Acupuncture—especially “scalp acupuncture”—can help a person regain brain function and speech.
Aphasia—sometimes called “dysphasia”— is
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Muscle weakness around the eyes, drooping eyelids (ptosis), double vision, blurred vision (diplopia), impaired speech? These are potential signs of Myasthenia Gravis, an autoimmune disorder that affects the voluntary neuromuscular system, especially around the eyes, mouth, and throat, and the limbs. Acupuncture and TCM offer an adjunct treatment for
Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Multiple Sclerosis is a progressive autoimmune disorder in which the body’s defense system mistakenly attacks the protective covering of nerve cells. Also known as MS, it is an autoimmune disease that affects many people in the United States and around the world. MS This leads to miscommunication between the brain and the rest of the body.