- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Hay Fever With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ovulation Pain With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Eczema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dysmenorrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: MS
What Is MS? How to Treat Multiple Sclerosis with Acupuncture and TCM
Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Multiple Sclerosis is a progressive autoimmune disorder in which the body’s defense system mistakenly attacks the protective covering of nerve cells. Also known as MS, it is an autoimmune disease that affects many people in the United States and around the world. MS This leads to miscommunication between the brain and the rest of the body.
Posted in Acupuncture, Testimonials, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Uncategorized, What We Treat Also tagged acupuncture, Los Angeles, multiple sclerosis, neurological, Santa Monica, tcm Comments Off on What Is MS? How to Treat Multiple Sclerosis with Acupuncture and TCM