- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Autoimmune Disorders With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2024 Year of the Dragon
- How To Treat Addison’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Vitiligo With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPPV (Vertigo) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hashimoto’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Graves Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat POTS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Psoriasis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Scleroderma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat CRPS With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“Dr. Tan immediately forms a partnership with his patients and makes you understand your role in your own healing.” D.J. Givens
“Dr. Tan, with his expertise, can tell more about my x-rays than any of the orthopedic specialists I’ve ever been to.” E.P.
“Over the past ten years, Dr. Tan has shown me more than just his practice of medicine – he has... Read more »
“I was amazed at how knowledgeable Dr. Cai was in fertility and reproductive issues. The questions she asked me were so on point, and I related to all of the concerns she had about my fertility. I immediately trusted her and her care during my visits.
I had a series of acupuncture treatments before and after my first IVF attempt.... Read more »