- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Mon Closed Tue 8 am to 4 pm Wed Closed Thu 8 am - 4 pm Fri Closed Sat 8 am - 4 pm Sun ClosedOur office will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
In addition, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will also be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
However, we will remain open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- How to Treat Leiomyoma of the Uterus With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hives With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Shingles With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Bell’s Palsy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Gout With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aging Skin With Cosmetic Acupuncture
- How to Treat Depression With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2021 Year of the Ox
- How to Treat Allergy With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Help Stroke Recovery With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hyperthyroidism With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diabetes With Acupuncture and TCM
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: shingles
By Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Itchy, painful skin rash of blisters on one side of your torso? Burning rash on your face? These are the classic signs of shingles, also known as herpes zoster or varicella zoster, the same viral infection that causes chicken pox. Acupuncture and TCM treatment can calm the acute