- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Diverticulitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Diarrhea With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Dermatitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Help Dependence on Hydrocodone and Other Opioid Pain Medication With Acupuncture and TCM
- Chinese New Year 2023 Year of the Rabbit
- How to Treat Constipation With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Colitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Aphasia With Acupuncture and TCM (Scalp Acupuncture)
- How to Treat Bronchitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Anemia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Acne With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Encephalitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: heartburn
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. and Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Acid reflux, also known as heartburn, is the most common symptom of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), a chronic disease in which the contents of the stomach move upwards into the esophagus, irritating the lining of the food pipe and causing burning pain in the chest, among other symptoms.