- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Colic and Infant Reflux With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Emphysema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Claustrophobia Anxiety Disorder With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ataxia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Myasthenia Gravis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Guillain-Barre Syndrome With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Huntington’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Cystic Fibrosis With TCM and Acupuncture
- How to Treat Meningitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat a Sore Throat With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Improve Mental Health With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: heartburn
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. and Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Acid reflux, also known as heartburn, is the most common symptom of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), a chronic disease in which the contents of the stomach move upwards into the esophagus, irritating the lining of the food pipe and causing burning pain in the chest, among other symptoms.