- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Emphysema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Claustrophobia Anxiety Disorder With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ataxia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Myasthenia Gravis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Guillain-Barre Syndrome With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Huntington’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Cystic Fibrosis With TCM and Acupuncture
- How to Treat Meningitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat a Sore Throat With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Improve Mental Health With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: dry eyes
By Qineng Tan, L.Ac., Ph.D. & Xiaomei Cai, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Dry eyes, blurred vision, or a headache behind eyes? Eye pain, redness, or pressure behind eye should not be ignored, as these symptoms may be a sign of deeper issues. Acupuncture and TCM offer an effective and holistic way to treat glaucoma, eye pain and headache, dry
In the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the liver energy flows upward into the eyes. When this energy is flowing smoothly and working as it should, your vision is clear and sharp, you have efficient night vision and the eyes are bright and well-lubricated.
When out of balance, the liver can generate heat that rises upward. This heat can manifest