- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- Chinese New Year 2024 Year of the Dragon
- How To Treat Addison’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Vitiligo With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat BPPV (Vertigo) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Hashimoto’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Graves Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat POTS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Psoriasis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Scleroderma With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat CRPS With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Stomach Ulcer With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: qi
Everyone feels cold sometimes, but some people are perpetually chilled to a point where it interferes with their lives.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, there are two different kinds of cold in the body: full cold and empty cold. Full cold refers to a condition where there is an excess of cold-type energy in the body
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a medical system that incorporates numerous methods for treating disease and illness. One of the tools found in the toolbox of the TCM practitioner is known as moxibustion.
Moxibustion is a technique that involves the burning of mugwort, known as moxa, which is an herb that facilitates healing. The purpose of moxibustion is to stimulate
A very common complaint that acupuncturists hear from our patients is that they constantly feel tired. Sometimes this fatigue is related to lack of sleep, but sometimes no amount of rest seems to alleviate the sleepiness.
From an acupuncture and Chinese Medicine perspective, there are numerous imbalances in our bodies that can cause the constant fatigue. Here are some of