- Art of Wellness Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)11704 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 295, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Office HoursMonClosedTue7:30 am --4 pmWed7:30 am --4 pmThu7:30 am -- 4 pmFri7:30 am -- 4 pmSat7:30 am -- 4 pmSunClosedOur office opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays 7:30 am to 4 pm, will be closed on Memorial day, Independent day, Labor day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas and New year.
- How to Treat Emphysema With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Claustrophobia Anxiety Disorder With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Ataxia With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Myasthenia Gravis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How To Treat Guillain-Barre Syndrome With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Huntington’s Disease With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Cystic Fibrosis With TCM and Acupuncture
- How to Treat Meningitis With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat a Sore Throat With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Detox With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Improve Mental Health With Acupuncture and TCM
- How to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) With Acupuncture and TCM
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems. Below are some of the health concerns that acupuncture can effectively treat:
Addiction Anxiety Arthritis Asthma Bronchitis Carpal tunnel syndrome Chronic fatigue Colitis Common cold Constipation Dental pain Depression Diarrhea Digestive Continue reading
Today, acupuncturists undertake three to four years of extensive and comprehensive graduate training at nationally certified schools. All acupuncturists must pass a national exam and meet strict guidelines to practice in every state.
Acupuncture is extremely safe. It is an all-natural, drug-free therapy, yielding no side effects just feelings of relaxation and well-being. There is little danger of infection from acupuncture needles because they are sterile, used once, and then discarded.
Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you. Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points. Do not eat large meals just before or after
your visit. Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit. Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and Continue reading
Insurance coverage varies from state to state. Contact your insurance provider to learn what kind of care is covered. Here are a few questions to ask:
Will my plan cover acupuncture? How many visits per calendar year? Do I need a referral? Do I have a co-pay? Do I have a deductible? If yes, has it been met?